500 South Riverside Drive
St. Charles, MO 63301
636-949-3372 (St Charles Park Administrator)
Amenities: 15 foot Lewis & Clark statue, MKT Train Depot, paved walking and biking trail with access to a Katy Trail trailhead, outdoor Jaycee stage, Missouri River rest area with benches.
Frontier park hosts many annual events such as the Festival of the Little Hills and an annual Fourth of July Celebration. The area was the location of the campsite of the Lewis and Clark Expedition when it stopped in St Charles for several days, May 15, 1804 through May 20, 1804, and on the return trip for one day on September 21, 1806.