Emma Kunz House Museum

Emma Kunz House Museum

The Emma Kunz House is a restored 1830s home that is modeled after the German street homes that were built in Europe during the 19th-century and one of the oldest examples of brick homes in the Belleville area. It was built by Conrad Borman for Jacob and Nancy Krill but is named after Emma Kunz who was the last resident to live there. It is furnished in the style of a mid 19th century working class family with many fine pieces dating from the mid 1800s.

Tours are by appointment only and arranged through the St. Clair County Historical Society.

Emma Kunz House Museum Address and Phone Numbers

Emma Kunz House Museum
602 Fulton St
Belleville, IL 62220
618-234-0600

Emma Kunz House Related Links:

Emma Kunz House Museum Webpage

St Louis Missouri Real Estate For Sale

Homes For Sale: 15514
New Construction For Sale: 536
Condos For Sale: 1433
Commercial For Sale: 2455
Acreage For Sale: 1616
Multi-Family 2-4 For Sale: 437
Multi-Family 5+ For Sale: 80
Lots For Sale: 4442
Total Properties For Sale: 26513
For Sale Sign
Information Provided by M.O.R.E. - visit StLouisRealEstateSearch.com