St Liborius Catholic Church

St Liborius Catholic Church

St Liborius Catholic Church
Hogan and N 18th Streets
St Louis, MO 63106

The St Liborius Catholic parish was established in 1856 as a German National parish for the German Catholics in North St Louis. It was the eighth parish in St Louis and located in the St Louis Place Neighborhood. Construction of the church was completed in 1899 and the sanctuary was known for its beautiful imported stain glass windows and marble altar. In 1992, when the church was closed and parishioners were merged with the surrounding parishes, the stain glass windows and altar were removed from the building.

St Liborius Catholic Church Related Links:

Archdiocese of St. Louis Website, St. Louis City Landmarks

St Louis Missouri Real Estate For Sale

Homes For Sale: 11703
New Construction For Sale: 632
Condos For Sale: 1093
Commercial For Sale: 2076
Acreage For Sale: 1203
Multi-Family 5+ For Sale: 67
Multi-Family 2-4 For Sale: 427
Lots For Sale: 3887
Total Properties For Sale: 21088
For Sale Sign
Information Provided by M.O.R.E. - visit StLouisRealEstateSearch.com