Saint Vincent DePaul Catholic Church
1408 South 10th Street
St Louis, MO 63104
St Vincent DePaul Catholic parish was founded in 1841. The church was designed by local architect Meriwether Lewis Clark, Sr., son of famed explorer William Clark and the building was completed in 1843. It is located in the city of St Louis Missouri, in the historic LaSalle Park Neighborhood. Daily Mass is held, as well as two Sunday services. The boundaries of the parish are roughly the Mississippi River on the east, Highway 40/64 to the north, Jefferson is the upper western edge, Highway 44 is the upper southern edge, Highway 55 is the lower western edge and Sidney is the lower southern edge.