Most Holy Trinity Catholic Church is located in North St. Louis, Missouri in the Hyde Park Neighborhood. The Holy Trinity Parish was founded in 1848 when the archbishop granted the request of a group of German Catholics for a parish closer to their community of "Bremen". In 1899, celebrating the parish's 50th anniversary, the beautiful, newly completed, limestone, twin-spire church that is seen today, was consecrated. Holy Trinity Catholic School was also founded at the same time as the Church and was located on the church grounds. The school closed at the end of the 2020 school year.
Masses are held on Sunday morning. See website or call church office for more info.
Most Holy Trinity Catholic Church
3519 North 14th Street
St Louis, MO 63107