The City of Flint Hill is located in northwestern St. Charles County, about an hour from Downtown St. Louis off of Highway 61, north of Wentzville. Flint Hill was incorporated in 1976 but was officially founded in 1836 when Captain Taliferro P. Grantham purchased 160 acres and donated 10 acres for the establishing the town of Flint Hill.
The residents of Flint Hill are served by the Fort Zumwalt School District if they live east of Highway 61 or by the Wentzville School District if they live west of Highway 61. The private Catholic school of St. Theodore Catholic Church is located on Highway P and serves students Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Flint Hill Missouri Website, Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce Website